Brightech Ambience PRO LED Indoor / Outdoor Commercial Grade Globe Light Strand with G40 Natural Warm White LED Bulbs -...
- ENERGY-SAVING LED ADVANTAGES: These bulbs merge a nostalgic feeling with contemporary efficiency. They won't overheat, and they won't guzzle energy, either. At only 1-watt per bulb, you'll save on your power bill for years to come. With a color temperature of 3,000 Kelvin, your LED bulbs produce warm light that's bright without being harsh on sensitive eyes.
- THE LOOK OF AN OLD-WORLD ITALIAN CAFE WITHOUT THE EXPENSE: Take a trip to Romantic Italy without ever leaving home! These 26-foot strands of clear, warm, globe-shaped LED bulbs affordably summon the ambience of Italian piazzas. Arrange light strands over a pergola to evoke a feeling of being in the Wine Country, and turn any evening under the stars into something festive.
I've got to tell you, these really don't look like LEDs! I've always been disappointed with the look of LED bulbs, but with these I couldn't be more pleased. These strands of 12 1-watt LED bulbs come with black, green or white wires. Attach up to 50 strands together. The lights are 2 feet apart. The plug to the first light is 2 feet, as well as the last ball to the end plug. There are twelve lights to a string for a total distance of 22 feet. To compensate for this four-foot gap between strands I just doubled the wire over and fastened it down. It is totally unnoticeable at night. The sockets even have built-in gutter clips similar to some Christmas lights, but I attached mine just under the roof overhang with small U-shaped nails.
- Windproof, waterproof, sun proof, and snow proof.
- I've had mine outside for a year and a half and they are all intact and still lit. There have been some big storms with lots of wind and even though they line the overhead they don't seem to really blow or bang around.
- Unlike cheap LED lights, these are 120 V and wired in parallel — meaning a single dead bulb won't take out the others on the strand. You can easily cut and splice at any point to achieve the perfect fit if you are so inclined.
- My wife likes the Edison-esque look of the bulbs, and I love the energy efficiency and longevity of LEDs!
- Even though they look like a real bulb, they remain cool to the touch.
- lights come with a three-year warranty.
- They are not dimmable. I should say they are not easily dimmable. With a LED compatible dimmer attached, they will shine at half brightness. Unfortunately, the lights flicker in the middle loud buzzing as you gradually increase the waterproof.